LSAT Prep Course
Learn strategies to conquer the LSAT in a classroom environment with your peers.
Live Online LSAT Prep Course
Give your LSAT® Prep the structure and guidance it needs with a Live Online LSAT Prep Course.
Live Online LSAT® Prep Course
Learn strategies to conquer the LSAT® in a classroom environment with your peers.
This course will teach you how to approach all three sections of the LSAT – Logical Reasoning, Logic Games, and Reading Comprehension. You will learn strategies for every question type in the Logical Reasoning section, every game type in the Logic Games section, and every passage in the Reading Comprehension section that will prepare you to confidently tackle all three sections on Test Day.
Choose between paying in full up front or making four installment payments. All payments are made securely through PayPal.
LSAT Prep CourseComprehensive Course Covering All LSAT Stategies
26 Hours of Live Online Instruction
1 Hour of Private Tutoring
50% Discount on Additional Tutoring
Includes LSAC's Official LSAT Prep Plus Package ($99 Value)*
Money Back Guarantee** and Satisfaction Guarantee***
Option to Pay in 4 Installments
Learn in your favorite study spot.
A live online course allows you to learn LSAT strategies from the comfort of your favorite study spot. Additionally, the digital format is perfect for simulating the real test day experience. The course uses real LSAT questions inside of the same Digital LSAT environment that you will see on test day. Classes are conducted via Zoom video conferencing, giving you a front row seat wherever you are. Zoom gives you the ability to raise your hand, ask and answer questions using audio or the chat box, and annotate on screen. Don’t worry if you have to miss a class – you can view a recording of the class and schedule a follow-up appointment to get your questions answered.
Learn with peers in a virtual classroom.
Meet other students studying for the LSAT and learn from their questions! Studying for the LSAT can be a stressful process unlike anything you, or your friends and family, have ever done before. Sharing insights, discussing strategies, or even commiserating with others can keep you from feeling burned out and give you motivation to study more. Courses have a limit of 10 students – large enough to create a classroom environment yet small enough to ensure that every student still receives individualized attention.
Learn from an expert instructor.
As an experienced instructor and top scorer with a love for teaching, my goal is to make your LSAT prep journey as easy and enjoyable as possible. I break down LSAT strategies into easy-to-understand steps and show you how to conquer the LSAT. I love helping students improve their scores and achieve their LSAT goals. Signing up for a course means that I will be available to answer your questions before, during, and after the course so that I can see you through to the end of your LSAT journey. Don’t take it from me, see what one of my students has to say.
LSAT Instructor Experience
What You Get
This course will provide you with all of the strategies that you need to conquer the LSAT, using real LSAT questions and the same Digital LSAT environment that you will see on test day.
The 26 hours of live online instruction, together with the assigned homework, will prepare you to perform to the best of your ability on test day.
You also get an hour of tutoring you can use to improve on any topic you need more help with. If necessary, additional tutoring hours can be purchased at a 50% discount.
Lastly, you will have access to expert instruction and guidance before, during, and after the course – until the end of your LSAT journey.
No prior LSAT knowledge is required for this course but if you already have some exposure to the LSAT that is great too.
How It Works
- Enroll in a class and schedule a Course Introduction Meeting before the first class. Choose between paying for the course in full or in four installment payments.
- Attend the Course Introduction Meeting to get more information about the course and share your LSAT and law school goals.
- Attend the 26 hours of live online instruction or watch the class recording if you have to miss a class.
- Complete the homework that is assigned in class.
- Use your included hour of private tutoring on whatever topic you need more help with.
- Crush the LSAT!
Choose the course that fits your schedule!
Day and Time
Prep Courses for January & February LSAT
Still Not Sure?
If you are interested in a small class course but still unsure if it is a good fit for you, please schedule a free 15-minute consultation using the form below to get more information about the course, share your goals for the LSAT, and see if a small class course would be a good fit for you. Choosing the right LSAT prep for you is an important decision. A free consultation can help you make a more informed decision, at no cost to you.
Schedule a Free Consultation
* All courses use the Law School Admission Council’s (LSAC) Official LSAT Prep Plus package material. A one-year subscription to the Official LSAT Prep Plus package is included with all LSAT Ally courses. The LSAT Prep Plus package includes more than 70 full Official LSAT PrepTests. This material will be used in class to demonstrate all of the LSAT strategies you need to conquer the LSAT, assigned for homework, and reviewed in office hours. The package also allows you to simulate Test Day by taking full length practice tests in the same digital testing environment you will see on Test Day. (If you have already purchased the Official LSAT Prep Plus package, you can take $99 off the price of the course by using coupon code: HAVEPREPPLUS at checkout.)
**Money Back Guarantee: If you feel that the course is not a good fit for you after attending the first class or session, you can drop the course before the second class or session and receive a 100% refund, no questions asked.
***Satisfaction Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with your Official LSAT score after taking a course and plan to retake the LSAT, you can retake the course free of charge.
LSAT is a registered trademark of Law School Admission Council, Inc.